Job: Outside Sales Coordinator
We currently have open positions to fill. Please review the job below and click the "Apply Now" button to submit your information and resume.
Outside Sales Coordinator
Position: Outside Sales Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Salary Range: $2,000/month base + commission
The Mission (is)Possible- CREATE GREAT EXPERIENCES!
Be Good and They’ll Come Back. Moviegoers, diners, vendors, information seekers, staff, co-workers, and management are all customers in our eyes. Treat them well, exceed expectations, make it right, and show gratitude. Everything about their experience should shout to them: We want you to come back, we love coming to work, and you enjoy working with us.
Pay It Back, Pay it Forward- Our roots are planted in the local community, as you support us, we support you. LRT helps local filmmakers and the film community, buys local ingredients and supplies, and pairs with sponsors that are deeply intertwined into the community at large and more.
Living (Room) on the Edge- We were the first designed from the ground-up all-digital independent theater in the country. Our technology brings corporate presentations to the next level with a state-of-the-art sound system and theatrical projection with larger-than-life screens.
The Nitty Gritty
• Highly motivated individual with a strong desire for achievement
• Previous sales experience in space/ venue rentals preferred
• Marketing experience helpful
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Savvy in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Strong time management skills
• Understand our brand, technological capabilities, amenities, space, and uniqueness
• Bring the “Voice” of our brand to life in messaging
• Tailor messaging, pitch, and amenities to match potential client needs
• Build our corporate outreach
• Define marketing material needs
• Set and adapt pricing
• Work collaboratively with on-site theater and kitchen management
• Obtain key corporate accounts with the intent of driving group business into the theater
• Accurately assess and meet the needs of corporate clients
• Monitor Client satisfaction post-event
• Establish and sustain ongoing relationships with corporate clients
Living Room Theaters - Indy
745 East 9th St, Suite 810
Indianapolis IN 46202