Last Night in Soho
A young girl, passionate about fashion design, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s where she encounters her idol, a dazzling wannabe singer. But 1960s London is not what it seems, and time seems to fall apart with shady consequences.
Anya Taylor-Joy, Thomasin McKenzie, Matt Smith, Diana Rigg
- "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO is an immensely pleasurable film that delights in playing with genre, morphing from time-travel fantasy to dark fairy tale, from mystery to nightmarish horror in a climax that owes as much to ’60s Brit fright fare as to more contemporary mind-benders."
- The Hollywood
- "Mixing glorious pastiche and gory ghost story, director Edgar Wright’s Last Night in Soho will stand as one of the best London movies of new decade."
- "LAST NIGHT IN SOHO also features sterling performances from two '60s icons, Terence Stamp and the late Diana Rigg, in her final role."
- Hollywood Critics Association
- Venice Film Festival
- Toronto Int'l Film Festival
- Busan Int'l Film Festival
- BFI London Film Festival
- Sitges Film Festival