A young couple travel to a remote island to eat at an exclusive restaurant where the chef has prepared a lavish menu, with some shocking surprises.
Anya Taylor-Joy, Ralph Fiennes, Nicholas Hoult
- "The rarefied world of haute cuisine is not exactly a hard target to satirise, but this deliciously savage comedy from director Mark Mylod makes every bitter mouthful count."
- Screen Daily
- "THE MENU is a hilariously wicked thriller about the world of high-end restaurants, featuring a stellar cast led by a phenomenal Ralph Fiennes, some of the most gorgeous food shots in recent film history, and accompanied by a delicious hors d'oeuvres sampling of commentary on the service industry, class warfare, and consumerism."
- "THE MENU lands its joke about the Chef Table-ification of cuisine while also finding nuance in its “capitalism is a plague” messaging."
- Vanity Fair
- Toronto Int'l Film Festival
- Athens Int'l Film and Video Festival
- Busan Int'l Film Festival
- Tokyo Int'l Film Festival
- Zurich Film Festival
- Fantastic Fest