A gripping film that explores the afterlife based on real near-death experiences, conveyed by scientists, authors, and survivors.
From the New York Times bestselling authors who brought you titles like 90 Minutes in Heaven and Imagine Heaven, merges a cinematic peek into the unknown that examines the spiritual and scientific dimensions of mortality, inviting viewers to contemplate the possibility of life after death.
Stephen Gray and Chris Radtke
- "This documentary offers many fascinating firsthand accounts and gives viewers something to ponder -- i.e., life's greatest mystery."
- Common Sense Media
- "A beautifully crafted and soul stirring exploration into a profound experience beyond our earthly realm."
- Matt's Movie Reviews
- "A provocative, well-edited, fair and balanced documentary."
- NYC Movie Guru
- "It's thought-provoking, compelling, and hopeful."
- "Consistently captivating. Seeing AFTER DEATH might just make you a little less afraid of the Grim Reaper."
- Aisle Seat
- "A valid attempt to provide information as to what happens next."